Greer Development Corporation (GDC) announced the launch of downtown Greer’s newly revamped website, www.greerstation.com, which features improved functionality, a more modern design, and updated content.
The responsive site, which offers quick and easy access to essential tourism information that highlights all there is to see and do in historic downtown Greer, was built in partnership with DevObal Technologies, a website developer located in downtown Greer. The visually impactful site includes many new features that work to inform, influence and inspire a decision to visit. Some of the new features include:
- Improved global navigation and a professionally optimized mobile-layout
- A directory of downtown tenants including restaurants, boutiques, entertainment venues and service-based businesses
- Upgraded and improved calendar of events
- Enhanced, interactive parking map
- Downloadable historical walking tour, parking map, BINGO game board and visitor’s brochure
“The redevelopment of downtown Greer is transformative and we needed a refresh to better showcase it,” Katie Harris, marketing director of GDC, said. “Not only is this updated website more user-friendly and responsive to multiple platforms, it is more image forward to help visitors see what downtown has to offer.”
Whether a person is visiting Greer, looking for a directory of all downtown businesses, or searching for a calendar of events, all are encouraged to check out www.greerstation.com as a primary destination.